Way back when, when I was in Girl Scouts, we would have a lot of fundraisers and bake sales. I remember my friend Emily’s mom was our leader and for one of the fundraisers she made these really easy, super addicting pretzels. I had them once and I was hooked. I haven’t made them in probably eight years, so and I figured it’s time to bring them back!
These are a perfect snack for the super bowl and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Sweet and Salty Addiction
Bag of salted pretzels
Bag of Hershey Kisses
Large Bag of M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Top each pretzel with a Hershey Kiss.
4. Heat the pretzels in the oven until the kisses are soft and shiny, about 3 or 4 minutes.
5. Place an M&M on top of each Hershey Kiss.
6. Allow the kisses to harden before you put in a bowl or else you’ll have a chocolaty mess!